Supersterre Hope4Kids Program
To guide, nurture, guard and love 3-4-year-old children and to support and equip their parents in order to promote the children’s physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing and development as a foundation for school readiness.
- To provide holistic physical, intellectual, emotional and social care for 80 3-4 year old children through age appropriate activities, based on Biblical foundations over a 2 year period within the Wellington-area
- To help 80 3-4 year old children to build healthy relationships with peers, parents and adults within a loving environment.
- To reduce malnourishment and neglect by providing healthy meals and physical need support for 80 3-4 year old children.
- To safeguard and promote the overall wellbeing of 80 3-4 year old children by doing home visits, providing basic first aid and by reporting abuse and neglect.
To build a foundation for school readiness in 5-6 year old children.
- To educate 40 5-6 year old children in an approved NCF ECD Amazing Brainz programme (Grade RR) over a 1-year period within the Wellington-area focusing on 5 developmental areas.
- To assist 40 parents in enrolling their children into the schooling system.
- To safeguard and promote the overall wellbeing of 40 5-6-year-old children by doing home visits, providing basic first aid and by reporting abuse and neglect
- To reduce malnourishment and neglect by providing healthy meals and physical need support for 40 5-6 year old children.
To create a safe environment for physically and mentally impaired persons to improve their self-worth, personal development and belonging.
- Creating a safe space for 20 physically and mentally impaired persons in the Wellington-area where they are accepted and feel safe to develop healthy relationships with God, peers and other adults.
- Mentoring 20 members in biblical values to build their character.
- Three weekly creativity sessions where 20 members can enjoy themselves and develop their own creative skills in order to reach their full potential and social skills.
- Supporting 20 parents in their challenge to care for their disabled children by connecting them with other organisations in the Wellington/Paarl area every three months.
To equip and support women in the community to reach out to children in need of love and support.
- To build relationship with caregivers (“tannie-mammas”) in the Wellington-area and uplift them over a 3-month period to be able to make wise decisions in caring for young children in their care.
- To train, equip and mentor 40 caregivers in the Wellington-area with educational, social and emotional support skills over a 1-year period
- To facilitate bi-annual introduction programmes for new caregivers
- To establish biblical foundation in the lives of our caregivers over a 3-month period.
- Operating as “lighthouses” (places of safety) for our children over a 3-year period.